01. Houston Texans [5-0]: Upcoming games with the Ravens and Packers should test the class of the AFC.
02. Atlanta Falcons [5-0]: Not blowing out teams lately, but they make plays in the fourth quarter to win.
03. Baltimore Ravens [4-1]: Got a big road conference win even when the offense took the week off.
04. San Francisco 49ers [4-1]: Looked like the West Virginia offense against the pitiful Bills.
05. New England Patriots [3-2]: Will probably need to score a ton of points to make up for defense that gives up a ton of points. Fortunately for Patriots fans, they can do it.
06. Chicago Bears [4-1]: 5 touchdowns from the defense in the last 3 games.
07. Minnesota Vikings [4-1]: They run the ball with A.P., stop the run on defense and play it safe with QB Christian Ponder. It's working.
08. Philadelphia Eagles [3-2]: Michael Vick petitioning the league to bring Stick 'em back.
09. New York Giants [3-2]: What I wrote for the Patriots, ditto for these guys.
10. Arizona Cardinals [4-1]: I think a fall is coming for this team, with no running game and a terrible offensive line. Defense must be better than great.
11. PIttsburgh Steelers [2-2]: Huge win over their Pennsylvania rivals can turn the season around for Pittsburgh.
12. Cincinnati Bengals [3-2]: Loss to the Dolphins exposes this team as mere pretenders again.
13. Green Bay Packers [2-3]: Losing an 18-point halftime lead to a rookie QB is a very, very bad sign for this team.
14. St. Louis Rams [3-2]: Loss of Danny Amendola hurts, but this team has been winning with defense and a great kicker.
15. Denver Broncos [2-3]: Good news is that Peyton Manning is rounding into shape. Now, about that defense...
16. San Diego Chargers [3-2]: Can take control of the AFC West with a win over the Broncos on Monday night.
17. Dallas Cowboys [2-2]: Dez Bryant didn't get arrested so the Cowboys consider their bye week a victory.
18. Seattle Seahawks [3-2]: Great defense will get a big test this week against the Patriots.
19 Washington Redskins [2-3]: RG3's diet this week -- aspirin washed down with Gatorade.
20. Indianapolis Colts [2-2]: Andrew Luck one-ups RG3 with perhaps a season-defining comeback win over the Packers.
21. Miami Dolphins [2-3]: Hope blooms with an improving QB and a team that can run the ball and stop the run.
22. New Orleans Saints [1-4]: Didn't think they'd go into their bye week with the worst record in the NFC.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers [1-3]: Scored almost as many points during the bye week as they do in games.
24. Detroit Lions [1-3]: In danger if falling out of the NFC North race if they lose to the Eagles this week.
25. New York Jets [2-3]: Offense has no special players at any skill positions.
26. Carolina Panthers [2-3]: Anyone still think this team is going to win the Super Bowl?
27. Buffalo Bills [2-3]: Ryan Fitzpatrick making more bad decisions per week than most Harvard grads make in a year.
28. Oakland Raiders [1-3]: Need a win now, but unlikely to get it on the road against the Falcons.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars [1-4]: Team needs to move to LA, but why would LA want it now?
30. Kansas City Chiefs [1-4]: They lead the league with 19 turnovers, but however bad the Chiefs are, their fans are even worse.
31. Tennessee Titans [1-4]: Blowouts R Us for the team with a league-high -93 point differential.
32. Cleveland Browns [0-5]: I think Ronald Reagan was president the last time this team was any good.